Browsing Category
Reports
Oil Minister says gas sector loses 60 billion dollars
Minister of Oil and Minerals in Sanaa, Ahmed Drais, said on Sunday the damages targeting the gas and mineral sector had exceeded 60 billion dollars in the last year.
The Minister Daris indicated in a press statement that the total losses…
Activists hold protest in Stockholm, calling for ending war against Yemen
A group of activists have organised a demonstration and photo exhibition in the center of the Swedish capital of Stockholm, marking the seventh anniversary of the Saudi-led aggression against Yemen that has been going on since March 26,…
Meteorology warns of large dust wave within coming hours
The National Center of Meteorology expected on Sunday a widespread dust wave would sweep several Yemeni provinces within the coming 24 hours.
In its weather bulletin, the center affirmed that the dust wave would affect the desert areas…
Civil Defense puts out fire at oil station in Bayda
The Civil Defense was able on Sunday to put out a fire erupted in an oil station in Bayda province.
The director of the authority branch in the governorate, Colonel Aziz Al-Mawiry declared that the fire was caused by friction and oil…
Demonstrations in Canada call for ending war on Yemen
Demonstrators in Canada’s Waterloo region called on Saturday for an end to the war in Yemen, marking the 7th years of conflicts in the country.
According to CTV News’ report, members of the Canadian Women’s Voices for Peace organized…
Civil Aviation’s spokesman says bombing Sanaa airport represents direct targeting of humanitarian…
Spokesman for Civil Aviation and Meteorology, Dr. Mazen Ghanem, said on “that bombing Sanaa International Airport represents a direct target of the humanitarian and relief aid that would exacerbate the suffering of the Yemeni people.
The…
Health Ministry condemns coalition’s strikes on health facilities in Hodeida
The Ministry of Public Health and Population on Sunday condemned the bombing of health facilities in Hodeida province by the US-Saudi-Emirati coalition aircraft, which caused the injury of civilians and the destruction of health facilities.…
Foreign Ministry to announce date of entry into force of President’s initiative
An official at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has confirmed that the initiative of his Excellency Field Marshal Mahdi al-Mashat, President of the Supreme Political Council, and its date of entry into force will be announced.
The…
President announces suspension of missile strikes, drones, military operations for 3 days
His Excellency Field Marshal Mahdi al-Mashat on Saturday announced the suspension of missiles and drone strikes and all military actions towards Saudi Arabia by land, sea and air for a period of 3 days unilaterally.
In his speech on the…
Press conference at Sana’a airport to refute aggression’s claim of using it for military…
Director General of Sana'a International Airport Khaled al-Shayef on Saturday confirmed that Sana'a Airport is a civilian airport and there are no military manifestations in it, adding that the United Nations is the best witness in this…